Got another phone survey today, which makes at least three this election season. This one came to my cell phone. Asking the questions was a robot from some survey place that I think had “national” in its name.
The questions, paraphrased:
1) Is the economy getting better, worse, or don’t know?
2) You think more people will vote in 2012 than in 2008?
3) What’s your view of Matt Varilek: favorable, unfavorable, never heard of him, or heard of him but are unsure.
4) What’s your view of Kristi Noem: favorable, unfavorable, never heard of her, or heard of her but are unsure.
5) You think you’ll vote for Noem, Varilek or unsure?
6) You think you’ll vote for Romney, Obama or unsure?
7) Did you vote for McCain or Obama in 2008?
Then a bunch of demographic information: age, gender, party ID, college degree, household income, Hispanic or not, race, union member, union member in your family.
The call took 5 minutes, 30 seconds.